A roof is the most important part of any building. It’s what shelters and protects a building and its contents from the effects of the outdoor elements. For those seeking that roofing solution with the perfect balance of long-lasting roofing protection and affordability, a Conklin Spray Polyurethane Foam roofing (SPF roofing) system just may be the answer.
Conklin SPF roofing systems are regarded nationwide as one of the most economically beneficial and dependable roofing options available on the market today. The costs of this roofing system’s application and maintenance are some of the lowest product lifecycle costs in the entire roofing industry. Conklin SPF roofing combines superior-grade insulation with strong reflectivity capabilities for remarkable savings in heating and A/C bills. In other words, it gives business owners significant energy savings all throughout the year.
What’s SPF Roofing?
- Industry Expertise
- Professional Service
- Efficient Project Completion
- Top-grade Roofing Products
- No-obligation Estimates
Conklin SPF roofing is a seamless layer of roofing protection that can be applied effortlessly to just about any roofing type, including built-up, metal, single-ply, and modified bitumen roofs.
The roofing consists of a bottom layer of SPF that is chemically bonded to the existing roof surface, and two layers of Conklin elastomeric roof coatings on top. It’s applied using a spray application, making it easy and fast to complete. The end result is a seamless, leak-free seal of protection that lasts for decades.
SPF roofing is capable of fixing any defective roofing substrate with ease. It can be applied to industrial, commercial, and agricultural buildings.
What SPF Roofing Brings to You
SPF roofing gives business and commercial property owners multiple benefits including:
- Premier resistance against dirt build-up, chemicals, and discoloring
- 18-year non-prorated warranty
- Quieter interior spaces with low sound transmission
- Superior waterproof protection
- Avoid future roof replacement costs
- Premium resistance against natural disasters such as hurricane-class winds
- Adds structural support without increasing dead weight of building structure
- Protection against harshest weather conditions and temperature extremes
Contact us today to learn how you can acquire years of trouble-free protection with our Conklin SPF roofing system.