When it comes to one’s roof, any savvy business owner can speak of the need for the best roofing protection that’s available—one that will provide decades of reliable, lasting protection without requiring too much money to be shelled out of pocket. For those seeking a cost-effective, long-term solution for reinforcing their single-ply roofing, we proudly offer Conklin’s single-ply membrane roofing systems for superior protection so you don’t have to compromise on quality.
Over time single-ply roofing can crack or have their seams break down. That makes it less effective in protecting a building against inclement weather conditions or the harsh outdoor elements, as well as minimizes its energy-saving and insulating abilities. The placement of our Conklin’s single-ply membrane roofing system, however, reverses those trends.
- Industry Expertise
- Professional Service
- Efficient Project Completion
- Top-grade Roofing Products
- No-obligation Estimates
Applied on top of an existing single-ply roof, our single-ply roofing system offers an additional layer of long-lasting protection and shores up your existing roof’s weaknesses.
Benefits You Get Include:
- Extended existing roof life
- Reflectivity of up to 84% of sun’s energy
- System pays for itself through savings in heating and A/C costs
- Strong resistance to dirt and discoloration
- Federal tax rebates, tax credits, and deductions eligibility
- Long-lasting, top-grade waterproof protection
- Strong performance in all climate conditions
Why Conklin’s Single-ply Roofing System?
Conklin has been a trusted name brand in roofing products for thousands of contractors nationwide for over 35 years. We stand behind the long-term effectiveness of Conklin’s single-ply roofing by offering an optional 20-year, non-prorated warranty that covers 100% of all materials and labor.
Two single-ply roofing systems are available for optimal effectiveness: Hy-Crown and Flexion.
As an Elvaloy®-modified PVC, Flexion offers strong protection against the effects of the outdoor elements. It is installed simply by being rolled out across the entirety of a roof and then welded to the existing roof’s surface. It is great for new or reroofing applications.
With Flexion you get:
- Reflects over 80% of sun’s energy
- Exceptional fire resistance
- Strong resistance against chemicals and weather
- Substantial year-round energy savings
Hy-Crown is made with Chlorosulfonated Polyethylene for a long product life cycle and longtime durability in the most demanding of environments. It is applied to a roof in the same manner as Flexion.
Hy-Crown’s benefits include:
- Much-improved energy efficiency
- Substantially lower utility bills (30% reduction in A/C costs)
- Excellent protection against weather conditions such as wind and hail
- Strong resistance to chemicals, extreme temperatures, and pollutants
Contact us today to learn how we can help you achieve your short – and long-term goals for roofing protection.