When you see your rubber roof leaking or starting to fail, the obvious temptation is to apply a short-term fix such as patching or consider just starting over and replacing your entire roof.
What if there were a way to avoid those ineffective, short-run “solutions” and the huge headache of dealing with reroofing your building’s entire roof deck?
Five Star Roofing offers a cost-effective, long-lasting solution in its rubber roof repair options. Consisting of some masterfully developed acrylic rubber roof coating systems, our restoration solutions will offer you completely revamped energy efficiency, decades of trouble-free, leakproof protection, and a seamless, high-grade protection-performance roof finish.
Best of all, with all that you’ll save in reduced utility costs and the eliminated costs associated with the other two options, you’ll receive this restoration at a fraction of the costs of the two other “tired” options that have proven time and again to be expensive, headache-inducing, and out of sight.
To name just one advantage of many: a Conklin acrylic rubber roof coating reflects 80-85% of the sun’s rays while the black surface of EPDM rubber roofing is estimated to reflect only 6% or so of the sun’s rays, instead absorbing much of them. That alone spells out just some of the tremendous benefits offered by our Conklin rubber roof coating systems, namely its superior energy efficiency and energy consumption reduction capability.
Recoup Your Costs with Tremendous Savings
- Industry Expertise
- Professional Service
- Efficient Project Completion
- Top-grade Roofing Products
- No-obligation Estimates
Consider the facts of how much you can save with a Conklin rubber roof coating system. You can easily tens of thousands of dollars in energy cost savings and the eliminated costs you’ll save by not opting for reroofing or a temporary fix to your rubber roofing:
- 30% savings in building cooling costs
- Savings in eliminated costs for cooling equipment maintenance
- Savings in eliminated costs for roof tear-off for reroofing
- No material disposal costs for reroofing
- No new material costs for reroofing
- No labor input costs for reroofing
- Possible tax cuts and rebates with our coating system’s ENERGY Star certification
- No huge cumulative costs of applying multiple short-term fixes (e.g., patching)
- Reduced roofing lifecycle maintenance costs
Five Star Roofing’s Conklin rubber roof restoration systems typically pay for themselves just through huge utility cost savings alone in a short 5-7 years!
Undeniable Other Benefits
In addition to the savings listed above, you’ll see other benefits immediately after our restoration system has been applied:
- A tight, seamless layer of protection
- No more leaks
- Decades added to existing roof’s life
- Up to 18-year non-prorated warranty
- Unconditional 100% non-prorated warranty coverage of project labor and material costs
- Strong fire resistance
- Quality protection against weather conditions and outdoor elements
- Little annual maintenance or upkeep needed
- Strong quality assurance against future wear-and-tear
With a Conklin rubber roof restoration system you’ll see benefits that are typically not found in other roofing systems. Don’t delay– contact us today for a free, no-obligation roofing inspection and estimate!