At Five Star Roofing, we pride ourselves on offering top-quality workmanship and the best customer service experience our customers can find anywhere. We aim for complete satisfaction of our customers’ need, and we strive to be the most professional and customer-friendly commercial roofing company in our local markets.
We apply these same high standards to our product offerings as well.
We offer top-grade Conklin acrylic elastomeric roof coating systems for industrial, commercial, and agricultural buildings with flat roofs. Supplied by the most trusted name in acrylic roofing products nationwide for almost four decades, these coatings add decades of hassle-free protection to your flat roof, endow it with superior energy-conserving properties, and provide completely reliable, seamless protection against leaks.
Applicable to Any Commercial Roof Type
- Industry Expertise
- Professional Service
- Efficient Project Completion
- Top-grade Roofing Products
- No-obligation Estimates
Flat roofs are very popular in the United States on account of their cost-effectiveness, ability to quickly and effectively be inspected, and functionality. Many industrial and commercial buildings feature their roofs on account of these benefits. Five Star Roofing, though, has the capacity to diagnose and enhance any existing flat roof type with ease. Our Conklin flat roof coatings can be applied with ease to the following roofing systems:
- Modified bitumen
- Rubber roofs
- Metal roofs
- SPF roofs
- Hot tar roofs
- PVC roofs
- TPO roofs
Conklin Flat Roof Coatings vs. Roof Replacement
A leading alternative to Five Star Roofing’s Conklin flat roof coatings, a complete roof replacement, might be a candidate for solving your issues with your flat roof. However, a complete reroofing project just doesn’t offer the same cost benefits as our Conklin roof coating systems. Consider the facts:
With roof replacement you’ll deal with:
- Expensive tear-off costs
- Labor Input Costs
- New Material Costs
- Disposal and Landfill Costs
With Conklin flat roof coatings you’ll get:
- Savings in eliminated tear-off costs
- Labor input cost savings
- No new material costs
- Savings on eliminated landfill/disposal
Just the savings you’ll get from choosing Conklin flat roof coatings over a complete reroofing alone could a difference of saving tens of thousands of dollars.
Other Benefits of Conklin Flat Roof Coatings
Conklin flat roof coatings extends your flat roof’s lifecycle for a few more decades while giving your roof capabilities it may never have possessed or had as fully prior. Specifically, Conklin flat roof coating systems offer:
- Highly reflective surfaces that rebound 80-85% of the sun’s energy
- Up to 30% savings in cooling costs with reduced energy consumption
- Long-lasting seamless, leakproof protection
- Up to 20-year non-prorated warranty covering materials and labor
- First-rate protection against challenging weather and outdoor conditions such as hurricane-level winds, rain, and hail
- Ability to reduce roofing heat temperature significantly, especially on metal roofing
- Lightweight materials that don’t add to a building’s structural weight
With a Conklin flat roof coating system, you’ll notice the benefits immediately. Call us today to learn more about how you can take advantage of these amazing benefits.